Monday, November 16, 2020

Do 150 of Something - By Anna

 As a Young Woman of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day saints, I was invited do 150 of something that brings me closer to Jesus Christ.  I was unaware of this however until a face-to-face with the General Young Women presidency on Sunday.  Mom and I decided to commit and we decided that as a family we are going to do 150 blog posts before the end of the year.  Yes, that means everybody does one blog post per day until the end of December.  We are excited to share the sweet and simple things, and just the straight up funny things, that fill our lives each day with joy no matter how low it gets.

This is a quote I want to share for this post to inspire you to do something good.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...